Wednesday 28 March 2012

Divergent by Veronica Roth


Title: Divergent
Author: Veronica Roth
Pages: 487
Genre: Dystopia

My Rating:
5 stars


I sometimes get put of by long books, whenever I read them they just seem to take forever. But this, this book is AMAZING!!! Words actually can't describe how good it is. I'm so glad that this is a trilogy. I keep wondering what's going to happen next. The plot isn't that obvious either unlike Twilight when you could practically guess what was going to happen next ut in this book it's not as obvious.

The main plot is that there are 5 different societies and when you are a certain age you can choose which one you want to go to, however not before you've done tests on what they think your society is. Beatrice Prior has her turn to choose but she is divergent - a girl that does not belong in any of the societies so she must choose her future wisely.

I can't wait for there to be a film (apparently in 2015) which is aggggeeeeessssss...
And I cannot wait for the next two books.
Oh, and if you are a member on GoodReads then you probably know that this book won Book of the Year 2011!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment