Saturday 8 October 2011

Unearthly by Cynthia Hand


Title: Unearthly
Author: Cynthia Hand
Genre: Fantasy
Pages: 435

My rating: 4.5 stars out of 5

'Angel-bloods are a fairly attractive bunch. I have good skin and my lips are naturally rosy so I never have to wear anything but gloss.' 
This book is now my all-time favourite. It is just so beautifully written and perfect. I thought, at first, that I wasn't going to like the story but now I can't wait to read the sequal. It one of them story's where you have to stay up in the middle of the night to read it because it is so effortlessly written.

The story is about Clara, who is a Quartarius (Quarter angel) and she lives with her mother who is a Dimidius (Part angel) and she needs to find out what her purpose her on earth is, which comes to her in visions but she ends up falling in love with the wrong person. Which could affect her fate all along.

I recommend this book to fantasy lovers and who like a bit of romance too.

You can find me on goodreads:

http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/6045937-lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment