Sunday 2 October 2011

Unhooking the Moon by Gregory Hughes



Title: Unhooking the Moon
Author: Gregory Hughes
Genre: Young-Adult
Pages: 240

My rating: 5 stars out of 5

When I first decided to read this book I didn't think much of it. I was about to give it back to the library without reading it even though it had won an award but instead I did read it; I'm so glad I did. This book is GENIUS!! And Gregory Hughes is amazing. It made me cry my heart out when I had finished it. It's a heart-warming tale full of love and life.

It's about the Rat, a girl of 10 and her brother, Bob (who is the narrator of the story), who is 12 but when their Father dies they go to the Big Apple in search for their uncle. From the beginning to the end it is a journey that follows them to the biggest city in the world, lighting them up every step of the way.

I reccomend this book to EVERYBODY! Even adults will enjoy this book as much as teens will.

To buy this book, use the website below:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Unhooking-Moon-Gregory-Hughes/dp/1849162956

No comments:

Post a Comment